Building LO from source

Mike Kaganski mikekaganski at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 12 11:53:42 UTC 2020

On 12.06.2020 8:40, Ismet Bahadir wrote:
> How can I exclude some of the apps such as "Draw"? Is it possible that
> each app has its own DEB installation file so that I won't be installing
> it if I skip its DEB file? Or, is there a parameter for excluding apps?

We have a concept of "installed" apps - using
SvtModuleOptions::IsModuleInstalled, which is initialized from factory
configurations (SvtModuleOptions_Impl::impl_Read). Likely it only needs
some configuration setting to have all components installed (making sure
that required functionality is there), but disabled on UI level.

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski