Week 2 Report (Yusuf Keten)

Yusuf Keten ketenyusuf at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 22:28:20 UTC 2020

Hello,

My project is  "Additions - Tight integration of extensions!". [1]

Last Week
I need to use some functions of Extension Manager in the new dialogue. Last
week I looked at the codes of Extension Manager and other related classes.
I had already sent a patch that can download and install the extension from
the URL given as a constant. But when I talked to my mentor, we realized
that the functions we should use are different.

This Week
As I already know the functions I will use, I hope to define the new
dialogue and its assistant classes and present the first prototype this
week. In the last week of this month, I plan to fix UI-related adjustments
and possible disruptions.

Also, thanks to my mentors for sharing their knowledge and experience with
me.

Best regards,
Yusuf Keten
IRC: yusufketen