unexpected EOF error: WinResTarget.mk

Chetan Aru chetanaru at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 17:31:09 UTC 2020

I obtained the source from git clone from gerrit url.
WinResTarget.mk is looking to build default.res from sal_textenc folder. On
successful case, I see that this folder is present inside build\workdir
folder, which is setup to be outside source directory.
In failure case, it is missing. I know something is missing from my side.
Just need a few pointers to debug this.
I will checkout sal/Library_sal_textenc.mk to see if it can fail to
generate the folder.
make command log does not show any failure other than one posted in
original post though.