ESC meeting agenda: 2020-06-25 16:00 Berlin time

William Gathoye (LibreOffice) william.gathoye at libreoffice.org
Thu Jun 25 15:02:27 UTC 2020

On 24/06/2020 17:53, Miklos Vajna wrote:
> Prototype agenda below. Extra items appreciated either in this document
> or as a reply to this mail:
>
> https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/files/?dir=/Shared/Common/esc-minutes

FWIW, I (nor other standard TDF members) don't have access to that folder.

Maybe it would be wise to allow all TDF members to be able to access it
since:

1) ESC meeting is open to everyone
2) we need to be a TDF member to have an account at TDF.

Regards,

--
William Gathoye
Hyper<hack>tive volunteer for LibreOffice