ESC meeting agenda: 2020-06-25 16:00 Berlin time

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.com
Fri Jun 26 07:30:53 UTC 2020

Hi William,

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 05:09:19PM +0200, "William Gathoye (LibreOffice)" <william.gathoye at libreoffice.org> wrote:
> Ok. I've just run a find . -iname '*esc*' on the root of the Nextcloud
> sync I have and noticed the link given in the agenda is incorrect :/
>
> The right link should have been:
>
> https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/files/?dir=/Common/esc-minutes

Very good question, I have no idea why you have it as a toplevel folder
if you didn't create this but this is shared with you. If you figure out
the reason, please report back... :-)

> or the following internal link:
> https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/f/305567

We have the habit of starting a new file each week, so the old minutes
can be archived. That doesn't work well with share links.

Regards,

Miklos