Implementation of mathbb and script

Ilmari Lauhakangas ilmari.lauhakangas at libreoffice.org
Fri Jun 26 13:41:07 UTC 2020

Miklos Vajna kirjoitti 26.6.2020 klo 15.34:
> Hi Dante,
>
> On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 03:34:47AM +0200, Dante Doménech <dante19031999 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello, can someone tell me who can I contact to add the next files?
>
> See core.git 3ff21b52de4047a03c4fcd82daff8aff588aebc3 for an example on
> adding new fonts.
>
>> They
>> are needed for including mathbb and script capabilities to libreoffice math
>> (absolutely needed).
>
> Please include the costs (size of the fonts) and benefits in the commit
> message, it's easier to review such a proposal that way.

Quoting Regina from https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/97084

"I would first solve handling of the characters in subset "Letterlike
Symbols". You will likely find help on the dev-mailing list for adding
the missing glyphs to OpenSymbol. Most of those persons listed as
authors in the OpenSymbol.sfd file are still active for LibreOffice."

Ilmari