Question about class DrawingML

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Mon Jun 29 11:14:02 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I have restart looking how to export fill of a Fontwork-shape to pptx. I
know in principle, what has to be done. The problem is, that I need
shape properties in DrawingML::WriteRunProperties(). There exists this
calling chain in DrawingML: WriteText() -> WriteParagraph() ->
WriteRun() -> WriteRunProperties(). Currently only WriteText() has the
shape properties in its variable 'rPropSet'. How can I transport the
information to WriteRunProperties()?

Currently I can imagine
(1) add a member to class DrawingML
(2) extend the parameter lists in the calling chain

Class DrawingML has the derived classes ChartExport and ShapeExport.

Any idea how to solve the problem?

Kind regards
Regina