GSOC UX Topic Query

Tomaž Vajngerl quikee at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 18:05:44 UTC 2020

Hi Michel,

On Sun, Mar 1, 2020 at 6:37 PM Michel Thomas <michelphoenix98 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> The topics 'Styles Inspector' and 'Styles Highlighter' seem
> interdependent, but if I'm not mistaken, they're treated as mutually
> exclusive topics for the purpose of GSOC and ergo, If I were to work on the
> same, I'd be expected to work on either the 'Styles Highlighter' or the
> 'Styles Inspector' but not both right?

The 2 ideas are independent, with maybe some code that could be shared.
Style inspector just writes in better way what styles are applied under the
cursor. Style Highlighter visually highlights which styles are applied
where in the document.

Choose one of the ideas, the other one could be chosen by another student.

Also would be nice if you solve at least one EasyHack with difficulty
"interesting".

Regards, Tomaž