Changing default make target (=>buildbot maintainers)

Luboš Luňák l.lunak at collabora.com
Tue Mar 3 10:24:17 UTC 2020

 Hello,

 so at https://ci.libreoffice.org/job/gerrit_master/51044/ is a change that
makes plain 'make' just build and that's it. Unless somebody speaks up, I'll
submit it on Monday.

 Buildbot maintainers, if your build uses plain 'make' and you still want to
keep running the tests, please update to use targets that are invoked now by
the default target (what it is exactly is non-trivial, because it depends,
but if I'm reading the Makefile correctly, 'make unitcheck' should generally
be it).

--
 Luboš Luňák
 l.lunak at collabora.com