Status of Windows builds TB77

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 7 10:35:56 UTC 2020

Hi Stuart, *,

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 11:29 PM Christian Lohmaier
<lohmaier at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 4:02 PM V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote at utsa.edu> wrote:
> >
> > sberg wrote

> > Still no joy. The build log suggests  a Visual Studio configuration issue...
>
> Yeah - https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/content/problem/518683/where-mergemodules-for-1420274040-and-142027508.html
>
> the merge modules are no longer installed by the default workload
> selection (Desktop development with c++), but have to be installed
> explicitly from individual components.

Unfortunately there is another issue when the --enable-mergedlib is
used - as a workaround I created an additional jobconfiguration that
disables the switch.

But also note that there is a bibisect repository for windows that can
also be used for QA purposes
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bibisect/Windows#Versions →
git clone https://bibisect.libreoffice.org/win64-6.5.git (initially
the version was 6.5, but in the meantime master was already changed to
7.0, but the repo's name didn't change)

ciao
Christian