How do I get rid of this error? Macro file requires OpenOffice but I would like to use Libreoffice

Andrew Pitonyak andrew at pitonyak.org
Wed Mar 11 20:09:10 UTC 2020

Not able to test for at least a week, but am curious what this causes an error.

where it fails, it verifies is something by that name is there and then it tries to remove it. If I was able to run a test I could check to make sure that the method is exist, but the real question, is do you have write access to whatever it is is trying to modify?

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​