Question about use of officecfg:: (for XPropertyState or XNameAccess?)

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 23 20:07:59 UTC 2020

Hello,

I'm giving a try to tdf#46014 (LibreOffice cannot connect to the internet
via a proxy that requires authentification).
First I thought about reducing the use of m_xConfigurationUpdateAccess.
For this, I'd like to use "officecfg::...".
The problem is, I'm not sure if I should use it to replace in
SvxProxyTabPage::ReadConfigData_Impl
which uses:
Reference< container::XNameAccess >
xNameAccess(m_xConfigurationUpdateAccess, UNO_QUERY_THROW);

(see
https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/cui/source/options/optinet2.cxx?r=ed1ece19#192)

or SvxProxyTabPage::ReadConfigDefaults_Impl
which uses:
Reference< beans::XPropertyState >
xPropertyState(m_xConfigurationUpdateAccess, UNO_QUERY_THROW);

(see
https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/cui/source/options/optinet2.cxx?r=ed1ece19#251)

I think only one is concerned.

If I remember well officecfg::... uses ./user/registrymodifications.xcu
I must recognize that reading:
-
https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/udkapi/com/sun/star/container/XNameAccess.idl?r=3bf4af8d
-
https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/udkapi/com/sun/star/beans/XPropertyState.idl?r=3bf4af8d
didn't help me to find the one which would correspond.

Any thoughts here?

Julien

--
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Dev-f1639786.html