GSoC Project Proposal: Multi-color gradient

Pranesh Ulleri ipraneshulleri at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 16:21:27 UTC 2020

Hi all,
Hope everyone is safe,

I am Pranesh Ulleri, a third-year Computer Science Engineering student at
Amrita School of Engineering, Kollam, India. I have a keen interest and
have invested most of the time in the UI/UX field. I have worked on various
platforms that require the same, whether it is android or web-development.
Building models and developing software that is useful to others are one of
my top interest.

For this Google Summer of Code, I would like to contribute to the
"Multi-color gradient". This is the link to the proposal that I have
drafted. [ Link To The Draft ]
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a7QochSKprl-HWDH1BHTLWbt72lj5Eo7LjT1lEOit10/edit?usp=sharing>.
I request you to review this draft and give your valuable feedback.

Thanks and Regards,
Pranesh Ulleri.
<https://about.me/praneshulleri?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api&utm_content=thumb>
Pranesh Ulleri