Calc solvers - what to say in the Calc Guide

Stephen Fanning stevemfanning.wh at gmail.com
Fri May 15 11:01:54 UTC 2020

Kohei and Drew,

Many thanks for getting back to me on this topic.

For the 6.4 update to the Calc Guide, I will follow Kohei's advice that it
is probably beyond the scope of the document to provide guidance on how to
select a solver.

I'll try to make some time before the 7.0 Calc Guide update to re-visit
this decision.

Regards,

Steve