How do you perform a partial build on macOS?

Eivind Samseth eisa01 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 12:33:27 UTC 2020

I’m completely new to any kind of build environment :)

After changing some code, do you generally need to run configure (autogen.sh) again?
If so, I can add that to the build hints in the wiki?

I ran:
./autogen.sh
make sysui
make instsetoo_native

and now the Info.plist was updated in the .app bundle!

Now, next step is to submit the patch for bug 103644

(on the package-format, on Mac it would be dmg, but that was not needed)