Calc solvers - what to say in the Calc Guide

Stephen Fanning stevemfanning.wh at gmail.com
Mon May 18 09:17:04 UTC 2020

Drew,

Many thanks for your efforts in trying to get to the bottom of this.

I think that putting the information on the wiki is a good idea. The
relevant chapter of the Calc Guide (Chapter 9, Data Analysis) is already
very thick and would not benefit from being expanded further to include
more solver details.

Regards,

Steve