Try to upgrade to Firebird 3.0.7

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sun Nov 1 13:29:12 UTC 2020

Hello,

Would it be possible to make available Firebird 3.0.7 on
https://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src?

BTW, since we're only on Firebird-3.0.0.32483-0.tar.bz2, would it be
possible to remove from dev server:
- Firebird-3.0.4.33054-0.tar.bz2
- Firebird-3.0.2.32703-0.tar.bz2
- Firebird-3.0.1.32609-0.tar.bz2
since they've never been used.

I'm not sure to make it so if someone wants to work on it, don't hesitate.
Anyway, it'll be more relevant to work on 3.0.7 than on 3.0.4

Remark: about the alternative to use 4.0 Beta, it's a beta, there are more
work to do since it's a bigger change and we must deal with descendant
compatibility. Now, in the same way, if someone wants to give a try, don't
hesitate too!

Remark: last time, the biggest pb was to make it build on every envs (so
deal with env specific patches).

Julien

--
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Dev-f1639786.html