autofilter in another line than line 2

Mike Kaganski mikekaganski at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 10 09:14:59 UTC 2020

Hi Régis Perdreau,

On 10.11.2020 12:04, Regis Perdreau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a xlsx document from office suite with autofilter in line 2, do
> we support autofilter in another line than line 1 ? Because when i try
> to modify the document, the autofilter is automatically put into line
> 1..it is not what i want.
> A workaround is the insert column before autofilter which stays in line
> 2 in this case.

This is a user question, and should be posted to a user mailing list, or
to another user help resource like https://ask.libreoffice.org.

Answering the question, AutoFilters are applied either to the sheet, or
to a database range (and in the latter case, you may define such
range(s) in any place of a sheet using Data|Define Range); for ranges,
several AutoFilters are possible on the same sheet.

> I see in the bugzilla that numerous bugs stand about autofilter.

It's unclear what bugs you refer to specifically, and what does it have
with the first question.

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski