(OT) LibreWaterloo Meeting on LibreLogo

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Tue Oct 6 16:16:53 UTC 2020

I just thought that some of you may be interested.

I am one of the coordinators of the LibreWaterloo (Waterloo, Canada)
LibreOffice Community Group. Our meeting tomorrow night (Wednesday 7th
of October at 7PM (UTC-4) is welcoming Gilvan Vilarim to speak on
LibreLogo in education and he will also have us try a bit of LibreLogo.
Should be a good discussion.

If you are interested in sitting in on the meeting, just send me a
response and I will send you back later tonight (Tuesday UTC-4) the room
link as well as access code to the meeting.

*** NOTE THAT Gilvan will also be presenting on October 17 at the 2020
Latin American Conference which is part of a side-event of the openSUSE
+ LibreOffice conference. *** (schedule pending)

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré
marc at marcpare.com
https://www.parEntreprise.com
LibreOffice Office Suite - 220 million users and growing!
Over 1,000 project developers with impeccable help from its user base.