calc: jumbo sheets on windows (never gonna happen)

Mike Kaganski mikekaganski at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 7 07:04:02 UTC 2020

Hi,

The discussion here seems absolutely unrelated to the actual problem.

It doesn't matter if one thinks that having so many data is useful or
not. It doesn't matter if people misuse it or not. It doesn't matter if
some people make mistakes when working with (other) applications or not.

What matters is that we must be able to finally increase the number of
columns (to be interoperable, and to satisfy user request), and that in
turn requires that we use data types that don't limit us. The problem
that Noel raised is technical one, please don't turn it into discussion
of unrelated opinions.

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski