Great Benefit

Sheikh Hamdan sheikh.hamdan at myexecutiveoffice.org
Sun Oct 11 12:50:19 UTC 2020

Hi,

I'm Sheikh Hamdan the Crown prince of Dubai, chairman of
Dubai executive council Deputy Ruler of Dubai and UAE
Minister of Finance.. but preferred to be called fazza.
Fazza means courageous. I'm 35 years old and 5.6 ft
tall. I'm a Muslim by religion.

I want to be a close friend of yours and also want a
close relationship with you which you will highly
benefit from. I have a mission/assignment to build over
10,000 charity foundations all over the world and I need
your assistant to build one in your community.

Each project is worth 5,000,000 dollars and I want you
to be our representative in your community on behalf of
the Kingdom of Dubai.

You must meet up with the requirements and follow due
process before you will meet with my father who will
assign you after your induction into the family of the
royal kingdom of Dubai.

Greetings,
Sheikh Hamdan
The Crown Prince of Dubai