How to make a unit test which involves a dialog

Xisco Fauli xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Tue Oct 13 14:43:57 UTC 2020

Hi Regina,

You can use a UItest for that.

Launch LibreOffice with LO_COLLECT_UIINFO="test.log"
instdir/program/scalc, follow the steps to reproduce the issue and you
will have the action log in instdir/uitest/test.log.

You have information on how to run uitests here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/UITests#Running_the_test

Regards

On 13/10/20 15:02, Regina Henschel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> the patch for which I want to make a unit test is in
> https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/104234
>
> The error is produced, when you set a new width or height for a
> horizontal or vertical line in the Position&Size dialog in Calc. So
> how can I use the Position&Size dialog in a unit test? Is it possible
> with C++?
>
> Kind regards
> Regina

Xisco Faulí