Logerrit Error

Mariam Fahmy mariamfahmy66 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 16:07:37 UTC 2020

Hey, I am Mariam, I am new in the open source community, I want to submit
my patches in Gerrit for review.
But here are some error:
./logerrit test

There seems to be trouble. Please have the output of:
ssh -vvvv logerrit
at hand when looking for help.

ssh -vvv logerrit

OpenSSH_7.6p1 Ubuntu-4ubuntu0.3, OpenSSL 1.0.2n 7 Dec 2017
debug1: Reading configuration data /home/mariamfahmy2498/.ssh/config
debug1: /etc/ssh/ssh_config line 19: Applying options for *
debug2: resolving "logerrit" port 22
ssh: Could not resolve hostname logerrit: Name or service not known

I am following https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/gerrit/setup
I have followed the easy way for setting up gerrit.
I have also followed
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/gerrit/SubmitPatch for
submitting Patch but here is the errors:
./logerrit submit master

ssh: Could not resolve hostname logerrit: Name or service not known

and the repository exists.

Please guide me, thanks in advance