fonts.

camel_rider camel2013rider at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 23:59:24 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern, thank you in advance of my query.

I am using Liber Office 7.0.1.2 X 64

MY MAIN question is I am TRYING to change default Writer font to another
font but cannot...I want to have this default as default and not go to a
saved default.

I have pre-set or added 30 pages into a folder and have named and dated
them, so they exist.  BUT now I want to make everyone of these pages a
certain font but cannot because they are set in another default font .

I can make a [singular] fonted [ personalized]  pages saved
example--->>01 - 30 july 2010 now default with this is Times New Roman
12  ...I WANT to be able to change Default from "Times New Roman"  into
say "Courier New" AND all existing pages that I have already created
from 01 to 30 july but cannot?

Yes I have created a NEW default page and saved it in manage but I have
to name and date it every time I use it?  Frustrating to me...

is there a way I can create existing pages that will automatically
change all other pages into said created New Font?

signed perplexed and frustrated but not defeated.