License dialog in .msi installer

Jakub Kościelak kuba at openoffice.com.pl
Mon Oct 26 18:21:06 UTC 2020

Andras,

thanks for Your reply, but...

Please read again, as I wrote I have license files and have always added
them. This stopped working in version 6.3.

License file name is "license_lang.rtf" i.e. license_en-US.rtf,
license_pl.rtf, license_de.rtf etc..

All the languages I have used with "--with-lang" option in configure.

Regards,
Jakub Kościelak