Physics Based Animation Effects - Final Report

Sarper Akdemir q.sarperakdemir at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 16:22:22 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

Checkout the final report if you're interested in what's the end
result in physics animations, *there's also a demonstration video in
the middle of the post*:
https://quwex.com/gsoc20-final-report/

I was really lucky to work on LibreOffice with you people this summer!
Thanks y'all for the opportunity, I have grown and had so much fun :)
Special thanks to Thorsten Behrens for mentoring me & being there for
me throughout the project!

I have no plans to stop contributing to LibreOffice, my plan for the
coming days is to work on bugs and features on Impress. So hopefully
I'll be around to bother you with my questions!

Cheers,
Sarper