ppt import(?) bug hunting

Dr. David Alan Gilbert dave at treblig.org
Fri Sep 4 14:48:29 UTC 2020

* Dennis Roczek (dennisroczek at libreoffice.org) wrote:
> Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply,

> Am 04.09.2020 um 02:52 schrieb Dr. David Alan Gilbert:
> > That code predates the move of the msfilters into that directory -
> > is there a tree with history older than that still around so I can
> > find the bug/history/reasoning of where that pair of lines came from?
>
> Yep, there is:
> https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/filters/tree/filter/source/msfilter?h=libreoffice-3-3-4
>
> (Branch might need to be adjusted)

Thanks; I'm not sure that goes back far enough - I see commit 6e07a590d4
in there, which pulls the code in and it's titled:

  '#i106421#: move msfilter to filter'

and it's all additions, no removals or moves;
so it's pulling the code in from somewhere else.

Dave

> Best regards,
>
> Dennis Roczek

/ Dr. David Alan Gilbert    |       Running GNU/Linux       | Happy  \
\        dave @ treblig.org |                               | In Hex /