[ANN] mdds 1.7.0 on master

Kohei Yoshida kohei at libreoffice.org
Thu Sep 10 15:55:49 UTC 2020

On 10.09.2020 11:16, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Since this version only has changes in trie_map and packed_trie_map,
> neither of which are AFAIK used in the LibreOffice codebase, this is a
> low risk upgrade.
>
> ? Why does your commit on master then remove multi_type_vector stuff?

I didn't remove anything.  I believe you mis-interpreted my comment.
The release only includes *changes* in those aforementioned data
structures.  The rest are intact.

Besides, if I removed multi_type_vector, which is used in the major part
of Calc core, the Jenkins build would not have passed.

Kohei