New Defects reported by Coverity Scan for LibreOffice

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Sep 22 09:48:39 UTC 2020

On Tue, 2020-09-22 at 09:59 +0200, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> On 22/09/2020 01:16, scan-admin at coverity.com wrote:
> > 4 new defect(s) introduced to LibreOffice found with Coverity Scan.
> > 249 defect(s), reported by Coverity Scan earlier, were marked fixed
> > in the recent build analyzed by Coverity Scan.
>
> So how did we get rid of all the PARSE_ERRORs introduced with

I cheated. Unlike the normal coverity warnings which are generated
serverside the parse errors can be seen in the local build log so I
checked if building with 121771e37f7e2de41cd5643475861062bf25627b made
a difference, and seeing as it seemed to work I extended it to the rest
of those cases before making a build that was submitted serverside.

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/103147