.ui file not compiling

anshu khare anshukhare50 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 23:31:08 UTC 2020

Hi,

I was facing difficulty in the installation of glade in cygwin. So I
installed glade in msys64 in Windows10 using this documentation :
https://www.gtk.org/docs/installations/windows

Glade was installed under C:/msys64/mingw64/bin.
I opened glade and changed the UI file under
C:/sources/libo-core/sw/uiconfig/swriter/ui

But when I build sw library in Visual Studio I was unable to see the
changes in the ui.

I searched on Internet regarding it. It said that I have to compile the ui
file after changing it.

Could you please guide me for the next steps?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Anshu