Regarding the contribution for libre office

Bharanidharan Sundar bharanidharansundar at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 16:00:49 UTC 2020

Hi, I’m Bharani, a 2nd year computer science engineering student from India.
 I’m new to open source projects but I’m very much interested in
contributing and I’m planning to kick start my open source journey with
Libre office. But I have some doubts about how to start my contribution and
I would like to know it. Kindly let me know If there’s any project
available and I’m sure I’ll give my best in the future.

Regards,
Bharani.