C++ help needed for table with constant values

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Thu Apr 1 09:42:21 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I'm currently working on import of MS 3D effects. For that I need a
table of the property values, which are included in the camera presets
of OOXML, and their corresponding property values in LO.

The current state is in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/113445

I have introduced a struct CameraMapper in a new file
extrusionpresets.hxx for all the needed calculation. Currently this
contains the mentioned table as a classical array as member of
CameraMapper. The table is build in ctor. That works, but looks strange
to me. I need some help for to implement a better, more usual solution.

Kind regards
Regina