Install LibreOffice on AIX 7.2 server

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Wed Aug 4 09:49:24 UTC 2021

On Wed, 2021-08-04 at 10:38 +0300, Ahmad Moslmani wrote:
> Dears,
>
> What is the best way to install LibreOffice on AIX 7.2 server?

The only option I am aware of is to build from source
(using with-package-format=rpm)

I successfully built for AIX once or twice (AIX 7.1 IIRC) with gcc and
it worked in basic testing, but that was a very long time ago (2010-
2013) and it's unknown if it still builds. I recall having to install a
lot of extra rpms from a variety of sources to collect enough of the
required dependencies to get it working.