Final Report - GSoC - 100 Paper Cuts

Bayram Çiçek mail at bayramcicek.com.tr
Mon Aug 23 12:52:36 UTC 2021

Hi LibreOffice Community,

https://bayramcicek.com.tr/libreoffice-dev/2021/08/23/final-report-gsoc.html

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/116395
<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/116395> (merged)
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/116770
<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/116770> (merged)
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/118638
<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/118638> (merged)
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/120519
<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/120519> (merged)
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/118951
<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/118951> (merged)
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/120262
<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/120262> (WIP)

 > Thoughts

I’m very happy that we all reached the end of GSoC. During that time, I
know that I had a responsibility for doing everything that I can.
Therefore I worked hard, tried to get familiar with the LibreOffice
community and worked on as many bugs as I can.

I learned a lot of things during the GSoC. Although GSoC is finished, I
will definitely continue to contribute to LibreOffice. I am really happy
to be a part of the LibreOffice community and GSoC.

 > Thanks

I’m really thankful to LibreOffice and Google for providing us this such
a great opportunity which helped me gain this amazing experience!

I always tried to be active on IRC #libreoffice-dev channel, and I want
to thank for everybody who helped me about my questions.

And most importantly, greatly thankful to /Muhammet Kara/ and /Heiko
Tietze/ which were my mentors throughout the GSoC period. They always
guided me everything about my questions. Thank you so much for your
guidance, code reviews, time and everything.

Thanks to everyone in the LibreOffice community for their help, I
learned a lot from you :)

--

Regards, Bayram Çiçek