LibreOffice Tree with columns

Анна Чернова anchrnv at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 05:34:21 UTC 2021

Hello!
Please, help me find information, if you can.

I am writing an extension for LibreOffifce.
A tree with columns on my sidebar is needed. (example -
https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtwidgets-itemviews-simpletreemodel-example.html)

I found information about Tree Controls and module "tree", e.g. here
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Treecontrol
https://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/awt/tree/module-ix.html

But I couldn't find anything about writing a *tree with columns*.

There is a quote "You can provide your *own model* which must at least
support the interface com.sun.star.awt.XTreeModel." in the  article "Tree
control", but I also couldn't find any information about providing of my
own models...