Unit test, with inserting a control?

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Tue Feb 9 14:11:19 UTC 2021

Hi all,

this is about https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/110636, a fix for
Bug 140252 - Form control is not in front of other shapes

I would need to make a test with this:
1. Open toolbar "Form controls".
2. Select a form control, e.g. the push button.
3. Drag create the button control with the mouse.
4. Deselect it.
5. Click on "line" (or another, but not a custom shape because of bug
134355) in drawing toolbar.
6. Drag create the line so that it overlaps the button object.
Make sure, that the button object is shown on front of the line.

Alternatively (and likely easier)
5. Examine the button object, and verify that it has properties
layerID="3" and LayerName="controls".
Error was, that it has layerID="0" and LayerName="vorne".

I don't see a way to do this as cppunit test.
Xisco, do you see a way to do it as uitest? Then I would ask you to
create one. I'm on Windows, that makes it difficult for me.

Or have you an idea, how to make it as cppunit test...?

Kind regards
Regina