Added some information about Qt Creator IDE integration to the wiki

Hossein Noorikhah hossein.ir at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 18:14:56 UTC 2021

Hi,

Thanks for your attention.

I am also using "Qt Creator 4.14.0", and I am using the up-to-date git master. I
removed all the .pro.user and .pro files generated by the invocation of
"bin/gbuild-to-ide --ide qtcreator", using this tiny script:

    for f in `find -name "*.pro.user"`
    do
        pro=${f/\.user/}
        echo $f
        rm $pro
        rm $f
    done

then regenerated .pro files using:

    make qtcreator-ide-integration

and then loaded lo.pro in Qt Creator. In this stage, I had to:

1. Disable shadow build, otherwise I was getting several errors when I wanted to
build the project.
2. Remove qmake build step, otherwise I was also getting several errors when I
wanted to build the project.
3. Change "SUBDIRS = . \" to "SUBDIRS = ../core \", otherwise I wasn't able to
see core.pro get loaded and I was getting this error message:
    /path/to/libreoffice/core/lo.pro: Could not find .pro file for subdirectory
        "." in "/path/to/libreoffice/core/.".
4. Manually add the executable "instdir/program/soffice.bin", otherwise I was
getting this error message:
    You need to set an executable in the custom run configuration.

After doing all these steps, things were fine. So, I think all these steps are
currently necessary, unless the "bin/gbuild-to-ide" script is further tuned.

I had issues with other IDE integration outputs which need separate discussions.

Regards,
Hossein