Overview about items in settings.xml ?

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Wed Feb 10 19:00:07 UTC 2021

Hi all,

exists an overview about the items in settings.xml?

Problem: I have got a docx document and have converted it to odt. Then I
start a new document and import all styles from the converted one. Then
I mark all content from the converted one and copy&paste it to the new
one. Despite of identical content and styles, the document layout is
different, because paragraph border is rendered different. I want to
know which (compatibility) item is responsible for this.

Kind regards
Regina