Unit test, with inserting a control?

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Wed Feb 10 21:36:57 UTC 2021

Hi Xisco,

Xisco Fauli schrieb am 10.02.2021 um 22:03:
> Hi Regina,
>
> I see the patch contains a unittest. Could you eventually find a way to
> test it or do you also want to test something else ?

the patch contains a test for a default form control, those which are
generated by Ctrl+Click. That test works for me.

But there is a test missing for the usual drag-create of a form control.
Drag-create and default-create touch different parts of the code.

My mail contains a description, what needs to be tested, see quote below.

There will be the same problem in my upcoming fix for tdf#134355. There
I will need to drag-create a custom-shape. And I have no idea, how to
make a drag-create in a cppunit test.

For a legacy rectangle I had used the ctor directly. But that is neither
possible for form control nor customshape, because you need to determine
somehow, what kind of them you want to get.

Kind regards
Regina