Color picker location

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu Feb 25 10:41:00 UTC 2021

On Thu, 2021-02-25 at 11:05 +0100, Dante Doménech wrote:
> Would someone please tell me where I can find writter's color picker
> location?

I'm not sure what you are referring to, maybe you mean the dropdown
window for e.g. "Font Color" in the toolbar. That's "ColorWindow" in
include/svx/colorwindow.hxx. That's also has a use of the "Pick a
Color" dialog from its "Custom Color" button and contains two
SvxColorValueSet's which are the widgets with the actual color squares
in them.