Added some information about Qt Creator IDE integration to the wiki

Michael Weghorn m.weghorn at posteo.de
Fri Feb 26 07:53:16 UTC 2021

Hi Hossein,

On 26/02/2021 07.46, Hossein Noorikhah wrote:
> Not all sources are included in the project. Look at vcl/source/window/menu.cxx
> https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/vcl/source/window/menu.cxx
>
> I can not find this file in vcl.pro or any other .pro file. Is it intentional?

That should be present, and it is in my case:

     $ grep 'source/window/menu.cxx' -- vcl/vcl.pro
     /home/michi/development/git/libreoffice/vcl/source/window/menu.cxx \

The above is the output with the pending changes in Gerrit in place
already (so that absolute paths are used), but I see the entry (with
path relative to the vcl/ directory) in the files I had uploaded earlier
as well [1]:

     $ tar xf qtc_autogenerated.tar.gz
     $ grep 'source/window/menu.cxx' vcl/vcl.pro
     source/window/menu.cxx \

This is on Debian testing and I've checked that on Windows as well.
Can you share your autogen.input (if present) and share your vcl.pro via
pastebin (or send by email)?

Regards,
Michael

[1] https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/cXTdxJPw83cfTd3