Added some information about Qt Creator IDE integration to the wiki

Michael Weghorn m.weghorn at posteo.de
Fri Feb 26 10:27:08 UTC 2021

On 26/02/2021 10.33, Hossein Noorikhah wrote:
> I am using the latest Ubuntu LTS.
> There is no autogen.input here, I usually run ./autogen.sh without any
> parameters, but I have this in autogen.lastrun:
>
> ./autogen.sh --with-distro=LibreOfficeLinux
>
> Although I think the last run of autogen.sh was without any parameters.

If run without any parameters, './autogen.sh' will use the params set in
'autogen.input', and if that's not present, those from
'autogen.lastrun', so that's OK.

My current autogen.input contains these params:

     --enable-ccache
     --enable-dbgutil
     --enable-werror
     --enable-gtk3-kde5
     --enable-qt5
     --enable-kf5
     --without-doxygen
     --with-jdk-home=/usr/lib/jvm/java-11-openjdk-amd64/
     --enable-python=fully-internal
     --with-valgrind
     --enable-split-debug
     --enable-ld=gold
     --enable-gdb-index
     --enable-online-update

Not sure whether it's related to the qtcreator issue we're discussing,
but in case you should want to debug LO, you'll probably want
'--enable-debug' or '--enable-dbgutil'.

> The vcl.pro file is also attached. Look at these results:
>
> hossein at linux:~/Projects/libreoffice/core/vcl$ find -iname "*.cxx"|wc
>      830     830   26203
> hossein at linux:~/Projects/libreoffice/core/vcl$ find -iname "*.hxx"|wc
>      388     388   10798
> hossein at linux:~/Projects/libreoffice/core/vcl$ wc vcl.pro
>    816  1631 56830 vcl.pro
> hossein at linux:~/Projects/libreoffice/core/vcl$ grep .cxx vcl.pro | wc
>      202     405   15719
> hossein at linux:~/Projects/libreoffice/core/vcl$ grep .hxx vcl.pro | wc
>      294     589   20919
>
> A lot of files are missing in the vcl.pro

qtcreator-ide-integration (and the other IDE integrations as well) uses
information from gbuild (the LO build system).
Does 'workdir/GbuildToJson/Library/libvcllo.so' have an entry
'source/window/menu'?

You can check e.g. by using

     grep -E --color 'source/window/menu( |$)'
workdir/GbuildToJson/Library/libvcllo.so