Added some information about Qt Creator IDE integration to the wiki

Michael Weghorn m.weghorn at posteo.de
Fri Feb 26 10:32:11 UTC 2021

On 26/02/2021 10.06, Hossein Noorikhah wrote:
> I am using the latest git master, and here is the result of the command. The
> same error is shown when I set the paths and run "gbuild-to-ide" manually.
>
> -------------------------
> hossein at linux:~/Projects/libreoffice/core$ make qtcreator-ide-integration
> make -j 8 -rs -f
> /home/hossein/Projects/libreoffice/core/Makefile.gbuild gbuildtojson
> cd /home/hossein/Projects/libreoffice/core &&
> /home/hossein/Projects/libreoffice/core/bin/gbuild-to-ide --ide
> qtcreator --make make
> ERROR : creating pro file=/home/hossein/Projects/libreoffice/core/core/core.pro
> [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
> '/home/hossein/Projects/libreoffice/core/core/core.pro'
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File "/home/hossein/Projects/libreoffice/core/bin/gbuild-to-ide",
> line 1773, in emit
>      with open(qt_pro_file, mode) as fpro:
> FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
> '/home/hossein/Projects/libreoffice/core/core/core.pro'
>

> ERROR : creating pro.shared
> file=/home/hossein/Projects/libreoffice/core/core/core.pro.shared
> [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
> '/home/hossein/Projects/libreoffice/core/core/core.pro.shared'
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File "/home/hossein/Projects/libreoffice/core/bin/gbuild-to-ide",
> line 1787, in emit
>      with open(qt_pro_shared_file, mode) as fproshared:
> FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
> '/home/hossein/Projects/libreoffice/core/core/core.pro.shared'

It's weird that it tries to create a 'core/core.pro' and
'core/core.pro.shared', I don't have any such files here.

Is it correct that directory
'/home/hossein/Projects/libreoffice/core/core/' does not exist? (which
would explain the error messages when trying to create the files, but
not why this is attempted at all...).

> Please note that I have cloned LibreOffice core in the ~/Projects/libreoffice
> folder, and then built it.
>
> sudo apt-get build-dep libreoffice
> cd ~/Projects/libreoffice
> git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core
> cd core
> ./autogen.sh
> make

I'll try that here to see how it behaves for me when I take those steps,
then run 'make qtcreator-ide-integration'.

Can you possibly send me your 'workdir/GbuildToJson/' so I can see
whether there's anything obviously weird in there?