FOSDEM Lightning talk opportunity (was: ESC meeting minutes: 2021-01-14)

Thorsten Behrens thb at libreoffice.org
Thu Jan 14 20:19:21 UTC 2021

Hi,

Miklos Vajna wrote:
> * FOSDEM 2021 (Italo)
>   + next deadline: 2021-01-24
>     + need to create slides + pre-record the videos by then!

Additionally, we have a lightning talk slot for our dev room, which
you can fill with last-minute submissions about the cool stuff you're
hacking on.

I invite your submission of interesting 5 minutes talks by January
30th (Saturday in one week), just mail me on **this address**.

No late submissions please, and also please be prepared to hand me a
pre-recorded video of your demo (we'll deal with the logistics then
among the smaller group of lightning talkers).

Please do spread the word! If you think someone worked on something
interesting, but didn't manage to submit a talk in time (or felt it
wouldn't fill 30 mins) - please tell me, and/or encourage her or him
to speak!

Cheers,

-- Thorsten