Calc memory consumption

Svante Schubert svante.schubert at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 12:04:34 UTC 2021

Hi Daniel,

I share Michael's hobby of collecting 'shapes' of pathological spreadsheets.

Could you please ask someone with access to this interesting XLSX document
to be so gentle to:

   1. Validate the XLSX: https://archive.codeplex.com/?p=ooxmlvalidator
   (collect the results)
   2. Anonymize the document, e.g. exchanging business data via
   https://github.com/Motorrat/anonyxel
   3. Check if the problem still occurs being anonymized, otherwise please
   switch some relevant data back until it occurs (or remove sensitive data
   manually) ;-)
   4. Attach the anonymized XSLX & prior validation results to an issue:
   https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugReport

Thanks in advance, Daniel.
Svante