cppcheck algorithm suggestions

Dr. David Alan Gilbert dave at treblig.org
Sat Jan 23 21:36:57 UTC 2021

Hi,
  What are peoples feelings for cppcheck's suggestions for stl algorithms?
In https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/109846 I did a 'any_of'
and a 'accumulate' that it suggested;  the any_of does look better,
the accumulate seems marginally better.

Does the project/people have general preferences on whether it's
worth tackling these suggestions?

I was less sure what to do with the suggestions for 'transform';
some of them were replacing very simple loops; another
was using emplace_back to add the results to the destination and I wasn't
sure what I'd pass into transform for the equivalent.

Dave
/ Dr. David Alan Gilbert    |       Running GNU/Linux       | Happy  \
\        dave @ treblig.org |                               | In Hex /