No subject

Dante Doménech dante19031999 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 21:25:32 UTC 2021

Hello.

I'm working in the syntax highlight on starmathover here:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/109639

Need help with accessibility, but do not understand what I have to do. The
content of the label is important, not decorative. Have no idea about GTK,
deduced syntax from context, so constructive comments are welcomed.

Have already checked this, but do not understand yet.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Accessibility

Suppression file:
/home/uv/Downloads/libreoffice/solenv/sanitizers/ui/modules/smath.suppr
False positive file:
/home/uv/Downloads/libreoffice/solenv/sanitizers/ui/modules/smath.false
*starmath/uiconfig/smath/ui/smathsettings.ui:350 WARNING: 'GtkLabel'
'label6' does not specify what it labels within 'GtkFrame' 'contents1' *
1 new warning (36 suppressed by
/home/uv/Downloads/libreoffice/solenv/sanitizers/ui/modules/smath.suppr,
please fix them)
Explanations are available on
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Accessibility