No subject

Dante Doménech dante19031999 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 09:47:15 UTC 2021

Got it, a lot of thanks! It was the last piece of the puzzle. Now I get
this:
Does *0 new warnings* mean everything is OK?

[PRL] CustomTarget/postprocess/images/commandimagelist.ilst
Suppression file:
/home/uv/Downloads/libreoffice/solenv/sanitizers/ui/modules/smath.suppr
False positive file:
/home/uv/Downloads/libreoffice/solenv/sanitizers/ui/modules/smath.false
*0 new warnings* (36 suppressed by
/home/uv/Downloads/libreoffice/solenv/sanitizers/ui/modules/smath.suppr,
please fix them)
Explanations are available on
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Accessibility