Starmath syntax hightlight

Dante Doménech dante19031999 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 11:46:07 UTC 2021

 The starmath syntax highlight first revision is now available here:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/109639/21

I write asking for a deep review since it's a patch that may change the
user experience.
I'd like the UX team to take a look and evaluate the code legibility.
Note that bright colors have been avoided.
Maybe some documentation should be added.
Get sure the preferences page keeps up to the accessibility and quality
standards.
Can get a stability test with some twisted starmath code I haven't thought
of.
I can't think of any automated test, but it may be possible.