Entry to GSoC 2021

Dante Doménech dante19031999 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 15:09:24 UTC 2021

> I am very much interested in participating in GSoC 2021. The main reason
for doing GSoC is to get exposure to the developer's world and work with
new people. I hope that, > despite me being a fresher, the LibreOffice
community welcomes me.

Wellcome. Don't worry about that. They did accept me and not even have
technological formation.

Just out of curiosity, which features are you interested in?